Apron Strings

Yesterday I found a summer dress for $4 in a charity shop. When I got home I found it a little too small. So today I have cut it up slightly and turned it into a full length apron. The front of the dress has been retained as the apron. The back of the dress was used to make the ties for the neck and sides.Left over fabric was used to make a pocket and bow. These add extra detail to the apron. I think it is look great and the 50’s style fabric lends itself well to the apron conversion!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s